6566 Marissa St, Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Sold on 7/5/13: $129,400
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,492 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $129,400
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow250
- Parcel #010260882
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID71234398
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$116,482||$108K – $125K||+$1,173||$78||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,177/mo||$1K – $1.2K/mo||+$15||$0.79||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts White Ash home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among White Ash homes, this home is valued 1.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the White Ash market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 68.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% greater than in Columbus, and 276.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent White Ash home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or White Ash home values.
Neighborhood for 6566 Marissa Street
- 6560 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$115K32.51,704
- 6567 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$118K33.01,632
- 6561 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$124K32.51,640
- 6585 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$119K32.51,656
- 6555 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$119K32.51,636
- 6590 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$118K32.51,634
- 6549 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$134K43.11,724
- 6596 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$126K32.01,585
- 6536 Marissa St Canal Winchester, OH$123K32.51,728
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005