- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6569 Magnolia St, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $63,900
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 208
- Lot width: 208
- Parcel #: 332N280000041000000
- Zillow Home ID: 47905549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6569 Magnolia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6572 Lee St Milton, FL$90K321,845
- 6581 Magnolia St Milton, FL$75K32975
- 6551 Magnolia St Milton, FL$64K21912
- 6569 Lee St Milton, FL$176K322,057
- 6562 Lee St Milton, FL$117K221,676
- 6581 Lee St Milton, FL$59K311,323
- 6582 Lee St Milton, FL$119K521,512
- 6589 Magnolia St Milton, FL$57K31.51,317
- 6592 Magnolia St Milton, FL$195K532,832
- 6590 Lee St Milton, FL$97K421,247
- 6554 Magnolia St Milton, FL$86K311,688
- 6598 Magnolia St Milton, FL$83K31.51,773
- 6541 Magnolia St Milton, FL$62K311,336
- 6572 Cedar St Milton, FL$116K52.52,099
- 6582 Cedar St Milton, FL$76K321,183
- 6606 Lee St Milton, FL$78K311,564
- 6607 Magnolia St Milton, FL$135K321,600
- 6590 Cedar St Milton, FL$75K311,045
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.