- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,882 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 6559146
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- HalfBaths \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating \ Electric, TotalTaxes \ 4088, Acreage \ 0.17, TotalSquareFeet \ 1450, Heating \ Oil, Exterior \ Asbestos, Heating \ Radiator, LotSquareFootage \ 7500, TaxYear \ 2015, Water \ Public, LotDimensions \ 75, PropertyType \ Detached, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Type \ Detached, Design \ 2-Story, Parking \ 2-CarParking, LotNumber \ 008, ListingDate \ 2015-04-23T00:00:00, Directions \ West on Bybery, Directions \ right on Buck, Directions \ 1st right on Allison Rd, Directions \ 2 nd House on the left
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 410000046003
- Zillow Home ID: 9970503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-406K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19006 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lower Moreland Township as a whole. Among 19006 homes, this home is 17.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 33.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% less than in Lower Moreland Township, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Moreland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19006 home values.
|649 Allison Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$226K||3||1.5||1,399|
|3541 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$405K||4||2||3,062|
|3553 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$266K||4||1.5||2,104|
|Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||--||--||--||--|
|666 Allison Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$264K||3||1.5||1,838|
|638 Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$236K||3||2||1,540|
|678 Allison Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$231K||3||1.5||1,260|
|635 Allison Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$319K||4||2.5||2,200|
|3565 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$247K||3||2||1,642|
|669 Byberry Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$246K||3||1.5||1,400|
|655 Byberry Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$232K||3||1.5||1,236|
|626 Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$393K||3||2.5||2,842|
|647 Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$217K||3||1||1,352|
|681 Byberry Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$281K||3||2||1,867|
|3525 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$228K||3||1.5||1,260|
|635 Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$283K||3||1||2,225|
|3577 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$246K||3||2.5||1,565|
|3590 Buck Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$382K||4||3||2,568|
|710 Pinney Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$381K||4||2.5||2,568|
|637 Byberry Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA||$262K||3||1.5||1,692|
Nearby Schools in Lower Moreland Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!