657 Lovell Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 2 baths, 2,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Just minutes from downtown Mill Valley, you will find this beautiful mid-century modern home situated on almost one acre of land near the Cascade waterfall. 657 Lovell is the quintessential retreat to recharge your batteries after a long day hard at work.
This two level home features an open living/dining/kitchen area that makes it ideal for entertaining. The living room features a large wood burning fireplace, perfect to snuggle up to with a good book and a glass of wine on cool evenings. Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to a secluded garden.
The kitchen features towering ceilings with plenty of space, allowing all the creativity a chef needs. A deck off the kitchen is perfect for those warm summer dinners under the redwoods, and the perfect place for the BBQ you might receive as a housewarming gift!
The oversized master bedroom suite is located on the top level and features its own full bath plus a large office/sitting room with sliding doors to the garden. Large windows and a skylight flood the bedroom room with natural light all day.
The two additional bedrooms are located on the entry level and share a full bath. Both bedrooms have access to a generous deck on this level, great for the indoor-outdoor lifestyle. This floor also features the laundry area as well as plenty of storage space.
Located on the Lovell Loop, a destination for outdoor enthusiasts, this home has complete privacy yet easy access to downtown.
One of the great features of this home is its close proximity to all the great outdoor activities as well as the restaurants and shops in downtown Mill Valley. Be it biking or hiking the Lovell Loop or just strolling to Mill Valley Beerworks, this is a fantastic location with plenty to offer!
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,200,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02710625
- Zillow Home ID: 19254812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 657 Lovell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 625 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.76M32.52,692
- 659 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.77M21.52,691
- 663 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.74M121,939
- 515 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.53M434,387
- 661 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.57M322,343
- 628 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$3.75M43.55,092
- 650 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.72M53.53,509
- 510 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.84M43.53,200
- 535 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.59M32.51,938
- 511 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$3.22M443,322
- 700 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.39M31.51,809
- 665 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.75M84.54,598
- 500 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.48M553,400
- 422 Cascade Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.24M432,824
- 371 Cascade Dr Mill Valley, CA$3.07M53.53,243
- 720 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.76M33.52,380
- 493 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$4.12M33.52,626
- 505 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.27M211,035
- 361 Cascade Dr Mill Valley, CA$2.36M43.53,100
- 861 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.41M232,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292