- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 13,782 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $525,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ LR Separate, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Basement \ Crawlspace, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Parking \ Parking Pad, Style \ Bungalow\Cottage, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Heating Type \ Baseboard, Amenities \ Park, Construction \ Steel Frame
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 14 00220007049
- Zillow Home ID: 35867725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-603K.
Market guideZillow predicts Grant Park home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Grant Park homes, this home is valued 72.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Atlanta, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
|661 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$446K||4||2.5||2,658|
|651 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$268K||3||1||1,286|
|769 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$293K||3||1||1,115|
|667 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$459K||3||2||2,678|
|782 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$291K||2||1||1,441|
|645 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$320K||3||2.5||1,296|
|775 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$390K||3||2||1,630|
|786 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$359K||2||1||1,776|
|781 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$381K||1||2||1,811|
|664 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$312K||3||2||1,675|
|660 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$456K||4||3||3,392|
|639 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$302K||3||2||1,260|
|670 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$259K||3||2||1,422|
|654 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$271K||2||1||1,233|
|787 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$396K||2||3||1,810|
|767 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$250K||3||1||1,182|
|652 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$445K||4||2||2,955|
|792 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$247K||3||1||1,011|
|771 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$303K||3||2||1,540|
|751 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$393K||3||3||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!