- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
657 York St, Madison, WI 537113 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Partial basement, 264 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 070929412082
- Zillow Home ID: 55410226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 657 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midvale Heights Community, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Town of Madison, and 71.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midvale Heights Community home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midvale Heights Community home values.
- 4414 Odana Rd Madison, WI$235K31.51,303
- 653 York St Madison, WI$222K321,202
- 4406 Odana Rd Madison, WI$217K321,644
- 649 York St Madison, WI$215K311,104
- 650 S Midvale Blvd Madison, WI$236K321,778
- 4409 Herrick Ln Madison, WI$232K32.51,279
- 658 S Midvale Blvd Madison, WI$215K31.51,272
- 4405 Herrick Ln Madison, WI$243K321,073
- 4502 Odana Rd Madison, WI$215K311,146
- 4409 Odana Rd Madison, WI$274K321,584
- 4405 Odana Rd Madison, WI$225K311,344
- 658 York St Madison, WI$235K31.51,510
- 654 York St Madison, WI$216K321,328
- 4413 Odana Rd Madison, WI$236K31.51,368
- 646 S Midvale Blvd Madison, WI$242K31.52,214
- 650 York St Madison, WI$230K321,342
- 702 S Midvale Blvd Madison, WI$181K311,082
- 4501 Odana Rd Madison, WI$259K31.51,526
- 4505 Herrick Ln Madison, WI$281K422,188
- 4506 Odana Rd Madison, WI$222K32.51,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.