- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6571 Lighthouse Way, Dallas, TX 752493 beds, 3 baths, 2,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 008709000P0090000
- Zillow Home ID: 69675262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6571 Lighthouse Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% higher than in Dallas, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6567 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$125K321,587
- 6575 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$139K421,861
- 6546 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$191K42.52,733
- 6552 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$163K321,932
- 6540 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$154K321,711
- 6558 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$178K321,951
- 6563 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$132K421,861
- 6534 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$117K321,760
- 6562 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$159K32.52,565
- 6562 Lighthouse Way # 0 Dallas, TX--322,565
- 6559 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$131K421,873
- 6530 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$137K321,468
- 6059 Harbor Glen Dr Dallas, TX$160K332,483
- 6055 Harbor Glen Dr Dallas, TX$178K442,784
- 6055 Harbor Glen Dr Dallas, TX$184K442,784
- 6558 Lighthouse Way Dallas, TX$135K321,818
- 6051 Harbor Glen Dr Dallas, TX$153K322,428
- 6547 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$171K32.52,428
- 6551 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$164K321,972
- 6555 Portside Ridge Ln Dallas, TX$173K32.52,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.