- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
658 Bradford St, Pasadena, CA 911053 beds, 1 bath, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $805
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 5717004007
- Zillow Home ID: 20859870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Bradford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Arroyo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Pasadena, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Arroyo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 656 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.19M211,928
- 674 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.81M333,031
- 638 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.12M231,964
- 690 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$3.11M454,356
- 655 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$3.22M554,269
- 671 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$2.01M64.53,620
- 779 S Grand Ave Pasadena, CA$1.8M413,212
- 700 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.39M432,554
- 635 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.95M343,232
- 747 S Grand Ave Pasadena, CA$1.7M322,482
- 671 Bellefontaine St Pasadena, CA$2.4M33.53,922
- 685 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$2.7M553,703
- 681 Bellefontaine St Pasadena, CA$1.61M432,422
- 645 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$1.97M343,575
- 731 S Grand Ave Pasadena, CA$1.05M422,107
- 699 Bradford St Pasadena, CA$4.08M546,042
- 685 Bellefontaine St Pasadena, CA$1.19M732,836
- 721 S Grand Ave Pasadena, CA$1.48M332,598
- 709 S Grand Ave Pasadena, CA$1.79M333,036
- 774 S Arroyo Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.59M422,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.