658 Henley Cir, Davenport, FL 338965 beds, 4 baths, 2,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,987 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 272606701212000220
- Zillow Home ID: 68614753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Henley Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33896 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% less than in Citrus Ridge, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33896 home values.
- 668 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$205K432,419
- 648 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$264K632,834
- 638 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$215K431,846
- 678 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$318K532,834
- 303 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$163K321,856
- 313 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$155K321,616
- 255 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$183K322,180
- 628 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$271K542,956
- 702 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$221K431,846
- 249 Richmond Dr Davenport, FL$225K532,834
- 323 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$161K321,804
- 245 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$170K322,014
- 659 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$263K5--2,956
- 333 Knightsbridge Cir # SELLER Davenport, FL$129K321,432
- 333 Knightsbridge Cir # R Davenport, FL$130K321,432
- 649 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$197K421,797
- 639 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$268K532,834
- 712 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$252K543,147
- 618 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$208K431,846
- 235 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$153K321,486
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.