- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
658 Kenneth St, Saint Paul, MN 551163 beds, 1 bath, 1,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 264 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 092823330058
- Zillow Home ID: 2062981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Kenneth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% lower than in Saint Paul, and 18.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 654 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$283K231,442
- 662 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$304K321,258
- 650 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$307K221,507
- 668 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$410K31.51,824
- 670 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$276K21955
- 1988 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$474K31.52,176
- 674 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$461K42.52,302
- 678 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$404K321,400
- 663 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$312K311,212
- 669 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$411K321,432
- 657 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$499K31.51,760
- 671 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$595K42.53,022
- 651 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$497K41.52,016
- 682 Kenneth St Saint Paul, MN$447K321,726
- 1985 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$642K432,767
- 1991 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$429K31.51,928
- 1979 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$436K421,523
- 675 Sumner St Saint Paul, MN$690K443,322
- 1995 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$441K31.51,932
- 1975 Bayard Ave Saint Paul, MN$401K42.51,658
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.