- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
658 Main St, Watertown, CT 067793 beds, 1 bath, 1,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: May 1995 for $175,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Laundry Room Info \ In Basement, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Parcel #: M:123 B:200A L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 58870938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06779 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% greater than in Oakville, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06779 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 670 Main St Watertown, CT$131K31912
- 652 Main St Watertown, CT$209K31.51,229
- 665 Main St Watertown, CT$147K311,044
- 673 Main St Watertown, CT$139K311,044
- 630 Main St Watertown, CT$129K311,073
- 629 Main St Watertown, CT$123K31691
- Welton St Watertown, CT$110K------
- 620 Main St Watertown, CT$131K311,111
- 699 Main St Watertown, CT$120K21995
- 617 Main St Watertown, CT$332K63.53,514
- 708 Main St Watertown, CT$146K221,492
- 610 Main St Watertown, CT$132K21988
- 136 Morro St Watertown, CT$239K52.51,428
- 126 Morro St Watertown, CT$184K321,836
- 609 Main St Watertown, CT$171K311,414
- 120 Morro St Watertown, CT$158K31.5988
- 112 Morro St Watertown, CT$154K311,182
- 152 Morro St Watertown, CT$167K31.51,200
- 106 Morro St Watertown, CT$134K21664
- 5 Merrimac St Watertown, CT$213K31.51,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292