658 Morton Pl NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 2 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,146 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1917
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 0855 0813
- Zillow Home ID: 416800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Morton Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 423.8% higher than in Washington, and 328.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 656 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$587K31.51,732
- 654 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$697K32.51,722
- 652 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$580K411,722
- 1122 7th St NE Washington, DC$563K31.51,352
- 1124 7th St NE Washington, DC$695K31.51,352
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$296K11.5573
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$300K21.5575
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$296K11.5571
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$297K21.5563
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$288K11.5554
- 1120 7th St NE Washington, DC$296K11.5566
- 660 Morton Pl NE APT 3 Washington, DC$231K21.5700
- 653 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$708K32.51,628
- 1126 7th St NE Washington, DC$641K21.51,352
- 651 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$635K321,692
- 650 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$597K311,722
- 1128 7th St NE Washington, DC$522K211,352
- 649 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$556K32.51,692
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292