658 Osage Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 152434 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,697 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0099K00047000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11658798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 658 Osage Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15243, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Mount Lebanon, and 68.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15243 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mount Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15243 home values.
- 670 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$435K321,881
- 640 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$1.07M575,277
- 1543 Osage Ln Mt. Lebanon, PA$438K34--
- 674 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$605K42.53,300
- 626 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$605K332,818
- 1535 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh, PA$440K43.53,068
- 1543 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh, PA$407K232,322
- 626 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$362K33--
- 1531 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh, PA$503K53.53,110
- 670 Valleyview Rd Pittsburgh, PA$719K443,747
- 682 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$651K32.52,684
- 665 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$478K222,095
- 1551 Williamsburg Rd Pittsburgh, PA$417K331,986
- 651 Valleyview Rd Pittsburgh, PA$525K443,010
- 671 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$757K343,120
- 639 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$584K432,672
- 661 Valleyview Rd Pittsburgh, PA$447K332,160
- 1565 Williamsburg Rd Pittsburgh, PA$498K43.53,009
- 631 Osage Rd Pittsburgh, PA$687K43.53,408
- 667 Valleyview Rd Pittsburgh, PA$449K332,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.