Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $65.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Portola Valley is $62,441.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $106.6K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Portola Valley is $123,087.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2.63 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- All time views: 4,751
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $767
- Finished basement, 1660 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 802 sqft
- Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room \ Dining Area
- Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room
- Family Room \ Separate Family Room
- Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage
- Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas
- Kitchen \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen \ Freezer
- Kitchen \ Island
- Kitchen \ Oven - Gas
- Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry \ Washer\Dryer
- Listing Class \ Residential Lease\Rental
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER)
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet
- Rent Includes \ Gardener
- Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor
- Subclass \ House for Rent
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,170 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784 ft
- Lot width: 6784 ft
- Parcel #: 077080040
- Zillow Home ID: 15601097
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.5% greater than in Portola Valley, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
- 996 Laurel Glen Dr8 beds, 8 baths
7,456 sqft, 42,253 sqft lot, built in 2007
Nearby Schools in Portola Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!