- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6580 Parkwood Dr, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 1 bath, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $92,750
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 380 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- New Oak Kitchen in 2012, Formica Counters in 2012, Bath remodeled in 2012
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 2926001380020001118000
- Zillow Home ID: 31470306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 6580 Parkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in South Lockport, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 6578 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$111K311,040
- 6575 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$112K31924
- 6573 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$121K41.51,688
- 6579 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$127K421,688
- 6581 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$111K311,040
- 6584 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$118K31924
- 6576 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$116K31.5924
- 6579 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$99K31960
- 6571 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$129K42.51,802
- 6571 Royal Pkwy S # 0 Lockport, NY$139K------
- 6571 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$123K31.51,540
- 6583 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$129K321,028
- 6576 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$105K31936
- 6574 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$104K321,172
- 6586 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$121K31.51,230
- 6576 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$128K31.51,324
- 6574 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$169K31.52,128
- 6578 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$102K311,028
- 6570 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$111K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!