6582 Cartwright St, San Diego, CA 921204 beds, 2 baths, 1,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $454,500
- Price/sqft: $387
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4584111500
- Zillow Home ID: 16985774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6582 Cartwright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allied Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% less than in San Diego, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allied Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allied Gardens home values.
- 6574 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$546K311,630
- 6592 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$441K311,014
- 6566 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$603K321,828
- 6583 Seaman St San Diego, CA$540K431,563
- 6575 Seaman St San Diego, CA$424K321,125
- 6595 Seaman St San Diego, CA$535K421,518
- 6558 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$597K42.51,837
- 6567 Seaman St San Diego, CA$605K321,965
- 6602 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$525K42.51,601
- 6581 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$448K31.51,123
- 6573 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$511K31.51,482
- 4801 Zion Ave San Diego, CA$536K421,498
- 6559 Seaman St San Diego, CA$535K31.51,601
- 6550 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$456K221,094
- 4770 Zion Ave San Diego, CA$459K421,174
- 6565 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$643K422,542
- 6612 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$464K421,174
- 6551 Seaman St San Diego, CA$682K442,592
- 6557 Cartwright St San Diego, CA$468K31.51,123
- 4802 Zion Ave San Diego, CA$460K311,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.