659 Isabella Rd, El Granada, CA 940184 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Let?s take the tour: you start on a corner lot, above the picturesque town of El Granada, near Half Moon Bay. Only an empty lot stands between you and your neighbor. Your entrance (and Upper Garage) are built as bridges over a moat filled with beautiful foliage. Mature exotic plants grow naturally in this environment, with flowers blooming most of the year. Very large Japanese maples, large Rhododendrons, tall calla lilies, mature hydrangeas, redwood trees and ferns adorn the property.
Enter an expansive great room, laid out in hardwood floors and brightened by 8 panes of wonderful skylight. Tall windows, and glass doors out to one of your exclusive decks, remind you of your tranquil setting. The great room functions as a spacious living, family and dining rooms, open to the expansive kitchen. A fireplace with insert gives the room its heart. Your guests will appreciate the powder room to freshen up, with an onyx pedestal and sink. The kitchen has attractive marble backsplashes, while the custom cabinetry has many built-in features that add functionality. The island has its own sink, garbage compactor & disposal. Plus you?ll find instant hot water and a filtration system. Lighted cabinets above the counter add sophistication.
While upstairs, you?ll discover the first amazing master suite, with his/hers walk-in closets. The baths have genuine marble for elegance, plus dual sinks. You?ll appreciate the deck access to step out for some cool air in the evening.
Journey downstairs to find abundant luxury. The custom, gold leaf texturing on the guest bathroom and library ceilings were crafted by a Hollywood set designer. The library features a high-capacity leaded glass wine cabinet. You?ll find the second master suite, with huge walk-in closet, and his/hers bathrooms. The master has a roomy deck so you can keep enjoying your park-like surroundings! The master also has a fireplace adorned in marble facia (with insert). There are two more bedrooms on this level, one with deck access, and the shared hall bath has a jet tub!
This singular home is adorned with solid cherry cabinetry. Other features include a built-in vac system throughout, even in the garages: a two-garage and a separate one-car garage. Both garages have tons of overhead shelving. And, you?ll rest comfortably with monitored security and fire systems.
There?s nothing else like this on the market. Come make it your own!
Open house: Sun, Jun 1st from 1:30-4pm
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $580,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 750 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 047171110
- Zillow Home ID: 15552850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 659 Isabella Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Half Moon Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Half Moon Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Half Moon Bay home values.
- 540 Avenue Portola El Granada, CA$1.09M432,620
- 575 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$944K432,440
- 654 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$1.14M42.53,140
- 650 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$1.14M432,970
- 522 Avenue Portola El Granada, CA$1.04M422,380
- 555 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$1.63M432,890
- 640 Isabella Rd Half Moon Bay, CA$1.52M42.52,680
- 207 Del Monte Rd Half Moon Bay, CA$1.55M43.52,730
- 215 Del Monte Rd Half Moon Bay, CA$1.9M433,030
- 638 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$875K321,740
- 578 Portola Ave El Granada, CA$1.07M22.52,820
- 643 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$1.55M332,780
- 514 Portola Ave CA$977K322,030
- 247 Dolores St Half Moon Bay, CA$1M432,370
- 231 Del Monte Rd El Granada, CA$1.55M433,825
- 636 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$1.75M433,530
- 523 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$1.59M432,580
- 249 Del Monte Rd Half Moon Bay, CA$1.84M44.54,390
- 236 Del Monte Rd Half Moon Bay, CA$1.87M53.54,100
- 639 Isabella Rd El Granada, CA$1.07M432,700