- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
659 S Murray Hill Rd, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 2 baths, 1,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,349 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 570233396
- Zillow Home ID: 34100164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 659 S Murray Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherry Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 107.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% higher than in Columbus, and 320.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cherry Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 4833 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$114K32.51,558
- 645 S Murray Hill Rd Columbus, OH$111K31.11,463
- 4827 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$101K311,178
- 4839 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$109K321,172
- 4845 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$106K31.51,178
- 4821 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$102K321,310
- 654 S Murray Hill Rd Columbus, OH$99K51.51,463
- 4851 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$112K32.51,578
- 4789 Dolan Pl Columbus, OH$95K31.51,228
- 4815 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$108K321,477
- 623 S Murray Hill Rd Columbus, OH$100K331,466
- 4872 Cherry Creek Pkwy S Columbus, OH$106K31.51,178
- 4868 River Trail Ct Columbus, OH$115K31.51,604
- 4809 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$99K311,102
- 4848 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$120K321,349
- 4818 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$76K311,102
- 4830 Gilhem Ct Columbus, OH$119K32.11,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.