6596 Cotsfield Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891394 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $165,100
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 390 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17611110004
- Zillow Home ID: 61747614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6596 Cotsfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Las Vegas, and 180% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 6590 Cotsfield Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K42.51,533
- Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$164K42.51,533
- 7311 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$164K42.51,533
- 6584 Cotsfield Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$166K42.51,533
- 6584 Cotsfield Ave Las Vegas, NV$172K42.51,533
- 7317 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$179K43.51,655
- 6578 Cotsfield Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K22.51,535
- 7323 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$127K32.51,535
- 7314 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$169K22.51,535
- 6572 Cotsfield Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K42.51,533
- 7320 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$175K42.51,655
- 6614 Higger Tor Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K331,592
- 7326 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$169K22.51,535
- 6566 Cotsfield Ave Las Vegas, NV$177K42.51,655
- 7315 Carrot Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$167K211,535
- 7316 Cobbs Hill St Las Vegas, NV$174K42.51,655
- 7319 Carrot Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$172K321,592
- 7332 Padleymor St Las Vegas, NV$174K431,655
- 7322 Cobbs Hill St Las Vegas, NV$179K42.51,700
- 6620 Higger Tor Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K32.51,592
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.