66 Ames St, Lawrence, MA 018414 beds, 3 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- 276 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $285,843
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 71611709
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0205 B:0000 L:0038
- Zillow Home ID: 59242012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Ames Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% greater than in Lawrence, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 68 Ames St Lawrence, MA$290K732,416
- 55 Ames St Lawrence, MA$166K311,104
- 62 Ames St Lawrence, MA$180K321,898
- 51 Ames St Lawrence, MA$268K422,536
- 70 Ames St UNIT 1 Lawrence, MA$119K21.5857
- 70 Ames St UNIT 2 Lawrence, MA$119K21.5857
- 72 Ames St Lawrence, MA$160K422,549
- 40-42 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$285K52.52,559
- 45 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$186K31882
- 74-76 Ames St Lawrence, MA$280K822,457
- 38 Oregon Ave APT A Lawrence, MA$265K431,800
- 38 Oregon Ave APT C Lawrence, MA$255K421,800
- 41 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$149K21.5729
- 54 Ames St Lawrence, MA$180K31.51,128
- 36 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$150K311,163
- 47-49 Ames St Lawrence, MA$259K622,280
- 57 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$182K311,596
- 7 Hobson St UNIT 7 Lawrence, MA$115K21.5972
- 5 Hobson St UNIT 5 Lawrence, MA$118K31.5972
- 50 Oregon Ave Lawrence, MA$193K111,155
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.