66 Leonard St, Dorchester, MA 021224 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
See this and all Boston properties like it @ www.HomesinBostonMass.com
Here is the opportunity to buy in Fields Corner without a condo fee. This is an attached single family located on Leonard Street. The home features 4 bedrooms. One bedroom is on the 1st floor and the other 3 are on the second. The first floor has a half bath. There is a small fenced in yard in the back. The property has a full basement as well which is currently unfinished. The exterior is sided and there are wooden floors inside. It's in move in condition. More photos coming soon.
Looking for a deal? Check out www.BostonAreaForeclosureHomes.com or www.HomesUnder250k.info
Want to know the value of your home now? Check out www.HomeValueBoston.com
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $290,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:15 P:00132 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59111560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Leonard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.3% higher than in Boston, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 68 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$245K311,520
- 64 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$238K311,233
- 70 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$213K31.51,178
- 62 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$237K311,247
- 72 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$279K211,244
- 60 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$343K421,387
- 74 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$218K211,244
- 58 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$196K321,197
- 57-59 Granger St Boston, MA$374K622,218
- 61-63 Granger St Boston, MA$319K22.51,488
- 76 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$316K411,244
- 56 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$227K311,233
- 61 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$192K21.51,322
- 67 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$380K32.52,044
- 51-53 Granger St Boston, MA$393K622,113
- 67 Granger St Dorchester, MA$339K311,258
- 57 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$319K21.51,090
- 78 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$329K321,373
- 54 Leonard St Dorchester, MA$181K311,244
- 71 Leonard St # 1 Boston, MA$243K21791
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292