- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $228,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:089 L:025
- Zillow Home ID: 58002952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 14.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Wallingford, and 7.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 17 Parker Farms Rd3 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 20,037 sqft lot, built in 1961
|62 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$220K||2||1||1,416|
|70 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$227K||3||2||1,000|
|58 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$224K||2||1||1,488|
|65 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$218K||3||2||1,092|
|55 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$202K||3||1||1,056|
|62 Forest Rd Wallingford, CT||$207K||3||2||1,372|
|60 Forest Rd Wallingford, CT||$220K||3||1.5||1,456|
|54 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,152|
|39 Parkview Rd Wallingford, CT||$204K||3||1||1,522|
|35 Parkview Rd Wallingford, CT||$196K||3||1||1,051|
|51 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$224K||4||2||1,308|
|64 Forest Rd Wallingford, CT||$181K||2||2||1,026|
|58 Forest Rd Wallingford, CT||$210K||2||2||988|
|66 Forest Rd Wallingford, CT||$191K||3||2||988|
|24 Mohican Ln Wallingford, CT||$219K||3||2||1,092|
|28 Sachem Rd Wallingford, CT||$236K||3||2||1,332|
|30 Parkview Rd Wallingford, CT||$197K||4||1||1,152|
|47 Lynn Dr Wallingford, CT||$311K||3||3||2,226|
|28 Mohican Ln Wallingford, CT||$197K||3||1||1,002|
|24 Sachem Rd Wallingford, CT||$205K||3||1||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!