- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 621 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,223 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $3
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 201420878
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 1 space, 360 sqft
- Abv Grnd SQFT Description \ Actual, Age Description \ Estimated, ATTIC \ Eaves, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Ravena, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Ravena, Class \ TWO FAMILY, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, Family Room \ Neither Unit, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Oil, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, HEAT SYSTEM \ Zoned, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LAUNDRY \ 2nd Floor, LAUNDRY \ Area, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed, Miscellaneous Exp Desc. \ Actual, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, PROPERTY DESCRIPTION \ Up-and-Down, Rental Inc. Desc. (AEW) \ Actual, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Ravena-Coeymans (Selkirk), School Taxes Description \ Actual, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Electric, SEWER \ Public, Sewer Expense Description \ Actual, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Sub Area \ Ravena Village, Swis Code \ 012401, Type \ 2 Family, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Bay Window, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Cable Television, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ High Speed Internet, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, UNIT #1 DINING ROOM TYPE \ None, Unit #1 Kitchen \ Eat In, UNIT #1 OCCUPIED \ Month-to-Month, UNIT #2 AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, UNIT #2 AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, UNIT #2 APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, UNIT #2 APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, UNIT #2 APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, UNIT #2 DINING ROOM TYPE \ None, Unit #2 Kitchen \ Eat In, UNIT #2 OCCUPIED \ Month-to-Month, Unit1 Rent Description \ Actual, Unit2 Rent Description \ Actual, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01240116801100040010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29676336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $96-197K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12143 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Ravena as a whole. Among 12143 homes, this home is 25.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Ravena, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ravena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12143 home values.
|20 Cottage St Ravena, NY||$112K||--||--||--|
|67 Main St Ravena, NY||$155K||5||2||2,056|
|64 Main St Ravena, NY||$164K||6||2||2,376|
|57 Main St Ravena, NY||$150K||5||2||2,040|
|56 Main St Ravena, NY||$114K||2||1||1,152|
|53 Main St Ravena, NY||$173K||5||2||2,880|
|130 Cottage St Ravena, NY||--||3||2||1,200|
|84 Main St Ravena, NY||$191K||6||2||2,880|
|Clifford St Ravena, NY||--||--||--||--|
|5 Clifford St Ravena, NY||$106K||2||1||1,075|
|5 Willis Ave Ravena, NY||$125K||2||2||1,410|
|3 Clifford St Ravena, NY||$181K||5||2||2,338|
|128 Cottage St Ravena, NY||$110K||3||1||1,230|
|77 Main St Ravena, NY||$139K||3||1||1,450|
|36 Clearwater St Ravena, NY||$182K||4||3||2,100|
|48 Main St Ravena, NY||$88K||3||1.1||1,120|
|124 Cottage St Ravena, NY||$124K||3||1.5||1,296|
|124 Cottage St Ravena, NY||$129K||3||1.1||1,296|
|7 Clifford St Ravena, NY||$126K||3||2||1,296|
|45 Main St Ravena, NY||$132K||3||1||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Ravena
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!