66 O St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 2/16/12: $273,369
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,280 sq ft
- Lot:1,050 sqft
- Year Built:1906
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $273,369
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID412661
- Parcel #0617 0211
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow751
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$388,845||$334K – $447K||-$5,900||$303||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,297/mo||$1.9K – $3.3K/mo||-$47||$1.79||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Truxton Circle home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Truxton Circle homes, this home is valued 28.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Washington, and 63.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Truxton Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 66 O St Nw
- 72 O St NW Washington, DC$553K31.51,280
- 76 O St NW Washington, DC$504K31.51,280
- 78 O St NW Washington, DC$453K31.01,280
- 80 O St NW Washington, DC$562K22.51,280
- 82 O St NW Washington, DC$443K31.01,280
- 84 O St NW Washington, DC$491K31.01,280
- 86 O St NW # 1 Washington, DC$404K22.0854
- 86 O St NW # 2 Washington, DC$400K22.0858
- 50 O St NW Washington, DC$784K83.03,444
- 79 O St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$545K11.0--
- 81 O St NW Washington, DC$424K31.0914
- 57 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$400K22.01,372
- 79 O St NW Washington, DC$845K84.03,510
- 46 O St NW Washington, DC$853K74.03,962
- 14 O St NW APT A Washington, DC$483K22.01,250
- 1343 1st St NW Washington, DC$500K--1.01,312
- 1341 1st St NW Washington, DC$508K31.01,312
- 1345 1st St NW Washington, DC$501K31.01,312
- 1339 1st St NW Washington, DC$486K31.01,312
- 55 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$556K41.51,470
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005