- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
66 O St NW, Washington, DC 200013 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $273,369
- Price/sqft: $214
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 0617 0211
- Zillow Home ID: 412661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 O St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Truxton Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.5% higher than in Washington, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 72 O St NW Washington, DC$596K31.51,280
- 76 O St NW Washington, DC$474K31.51,280
- 78 O St NW Washington, DC$451K311,280
- 80 O St NW Washington, DC$614K22.51,280
- 82 O St NW Washington, DC$450K311,280
- 84 O St NW Washington, DC$468K311,280
- 86 O St NW # 1 Washington, DC$424K22854
- 86 O St NW # 2 Washington, DC$425K22858
- 1st St NW Washington, DC$492K311,294
- 50 O St NW Washington, DC$852K833,444
- 79 O St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$491K11--
- 81 O St NW Washington, DC$459K32.5960
- 57 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$406K221,372
- 79 O St NW Washington, DC$882K843,510
- 46 O St NW Washington, DC$906K743,962
- 14 O St NW # 14B Washington, DC$566K221,090
- 18 O St NW APT A Washington, DC$510K22834
- 20 O St NW # 20B Washington, DC$489K21.5772
- 14 O St NW Washington, DC$555K221,242
- 16 O St NW # 16A Washington, DC$604K22966
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292