- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
66 O St NW, Washington, DC 200013 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $273,369
- Price/sqft: $214
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 0617 0211
- Zillow Home ID: 412661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 O St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in Washington, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 72 O St NW Washington, DC$564K31.51,280
- 76 O St NW Washington, DC$467K31.51,280
- 78 O St NW Washington, DC$443K311,280
- 80 O St NW Washington, DC$585K22.51,280
- 82 O St NW Washington, DC$443K311,280
- 84 O St NW Washington, DC$457K311,280
- 86 O St NW # 1 Washington, DC$419K22854
- 86 O St NW # 2 Washington, DC$420K22858
- 50 O St NW Washington, DC$855K833,444
- 79 O St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$479K11--
- 81 O St NW Washington, DC$461K32.5960
- 57 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$427K221,372
- 79 O St NW Washington, DC$891K843,510
- 46 O St NW Washington, DC$923K743,962
- 14 O St NW Washington, DC$541K221,242
- 14 O St NW APT A Washington, DC$448K221,250
- 20 O St NW # 20A Washington, DC$489K21.5843
- 16 O St NW Washington, DC$528K21.5965
- 18 O St NW APT A Washington, DC$486K22834
- 18 O St NW # 18B Washington, DC$464K22765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.