66 Pleasant St UNIT 15, North Oxford, MA 015372 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $167,000
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks),AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Plywood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02 B:A01.01 U:15
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60025722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Pleasant Street UNIT 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% lower than in Town of Oxford, and 49.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01537 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01537 home values.
- Unit 12$117K221,218
- Unit 10$114K21.51,563
- Unit 13$133K21.51,563
- Unit 16$165K21.51,759
- Unit 17$141K21.51,563
- Unit 18$114K21.51,563
- Unit 19$113K21.51,563
- Unit 2$119K21.51,218
- Unit 20$141K21.51,563
- Unit 4$131K21.51,563
- Unit 6$156K31.51,563
- Unit 7$141K21.51,563
- Unit 8$113K21.51,563
- Unit 9$114K21.51,563
- Unit 1$151K221,520
Nearby Schools in Town of Oxford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292