66 Rockland St, Roxbury, MA 021195 beds, 2 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $238,300
- Price/sqft: $103
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:12 P:00654 S:020
- Zillow Home ID: 67094873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Rockland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02119 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 263.6% higher than in Boston Metro, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02119 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newton home values.
- 68 Rockland St Roxbury, MA$362K532,310
- 74 Rockland Pl UNIT 3 Newton, MA$456K211,490
- 38 Rockland St Newton, MA$587K32.51,512
- 35 Rockland St Newton, MA$755K32.53,184
- 12 Fayette St Newton, MA$745K41.52,176
- 24 Rockland Pl Newton, MA$554K211,028
- 24 Rockland St Newton, MA$754K541,784
- 24 Rockland St UNIT 24 Newton, MA$472K31.51,202
- 22 Rockland St Newton, MA$674K522,200
- 22 Rockland St UNIT 22 Newton, MA$460K211,188
- 22 Rockland St # 2 Newton, MA$598K522,200
- 22 Rockland St # 1 Newton, MA$616K------
- 18 Rockland Pl Newton, MA$561K411,508
- 18 Rockland St Newton, MA$1.25M43.52,912
- 16-18 Rockland St Newton, MA$667K422,340
- 18-20 Fayette St Newton, MA$743K622,464
- 14 Rockland St Newton, MA$794K32.52,616
- 15-17 Rockland St Newton, MA$725K332,351
- 12-14 Rockland St Newton, MA$676K434,000
- 51-53 Gardner St Newton, MA$586K522,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!