- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
66 Songbird Ln UNIT 66, Farmington, CT 060322 beds, 1 bath, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1983
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $154,900
- Price/sqft: $150
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Assessments \ Yes,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ First Floor,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Yes,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 144
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5175 N:66
- Zillow Home ID: 57720886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Songbird Lane UNIT 66
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292