- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 2,053 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $309,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Victorian, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 3,808 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0018 B:0025 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56852526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $368-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02763 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for North Attleboro as a whole. Among 02763 homes, this home is valued 45.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% less than in North Attleboro, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02763 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02763 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!