66 Stone Hill Dr S, Manhasset, NY 110305 beds, 6.1 baths, 4,781 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $523
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 304 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,781 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 03239 00140
- Zillow Home ID: 31077347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 66 Stone Hill Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% lower than in New York Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11030 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292