- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 644 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Nursery, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Parcel #: 0426500
- Zillow Home ID: 57388557
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is valued 72.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|640 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$281K||3||1.5||1,388|
|680 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$258K||2||1||1,390|
|673 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$260K||3||1||1,344|
|620 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$297K||4||2||1,700|
|10 Shea Ter Stratford, CT||$297K||3||2||2,036|
|682 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$272K||3||2||1,459|
|600 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$289K||3||2||1,586|
|720 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$292K||3||1.5||1,655|
|830 Wigwam Ln Stratford, CT||$279K||3||2||1,492|
|19 Shea Ter Stratford, CT||$294K||3||2||1,788|
|30 Shea Ter Stratford, CT||$275K||3||2||1,517|
|582 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$270K||3||1.5||1,473|
|585 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||$321K||3||2||2,208|
|41 Shea Ter Stratford, CT||$267K||3||1||1,384|
|801 Wigwam Ln Stratford, CT||$406K||4||2.5||2,855|
|725 Cutspring Rd Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|800 Wigwam Ln Stratford, CT||$201K||2||1||936|
|32 Brenair Ter Stratford, CT||$238K||4||1||1,390|
|52 Shea Ter Stratford, CT||$303K||3||2||1,893|
|781 Wigwam Ln Stratford, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,451|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
7-8, 100.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!