- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 3,093 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Buildings \ None, Amenities \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Full, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Heating Source \ Gas/Electric, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 1250-1500 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Stove, Lot Description \ None, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 84935721147970
- Zillow Home ID: 22266585
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $102-127K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74033 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Glenpool as a whole. Among 74033 homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Glenpool, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
|662 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$97K||--||2||1,215|
|14019 S Glen St Glenpool, OK||$104K||3||2||1,223|
|14034 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$95K||--||1||1,209|
|14037 S Glen St Glenpool, OK||$100K||--||2||1,399|
|663 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$96K||--||1.5||1,112|
|14066 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$98K||4||2||1,362|
|14065 S Glen St Glenpool, OK||$89K||--||1||1,025|
|641 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$98K||3||1||1,071|
|13980 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$106K||3||2||1,342|
|14830 Glenn St Glenpool, OK||$100K||3||2||1,474|
|12117 S Glen Ct Jenks, OK||$183K||4||3.5||3,261|
|607 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$109K||--||2||1,342|
|14083 S Glen St Glenpool, OK||$94K||--||1||1,216|
|14088 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$94K||--||1||1,198|
|590 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$101K||--||2||1,342|
|14019 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$93K||--||1.5||1,165|
|642 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$96K||--||1||1,177|
|14021 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$91K||--||2||1,128|
|640 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$84K||--||1||968|
|13997 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$97K||--||2||1,342|
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!