- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
660 Eden Ave, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 29943080
- Zillow Home ID: 19606136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 660 Eden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3243 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$1.27M----2,928
- 3244 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$773K211,204
- 3244 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$950K42.51,919
- 3234 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$780K311,300
- 661 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$725K31.51,125
- 651 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$771K31.51,370
- 688 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M42.52,690
- 671 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$891K422,017
- 641 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$779K321,519
- 3230 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$958K----2,254
- 3226 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$853K421,646
- 685 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$728K31.51,196
- 698 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$731K32.51,698
- 631 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$1.11M322,163
- 3245 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$947K322,144
- 729 Teresi Ct San Jose, CA$947K----2,085
- 3235 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$756K311,086
- 697 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$718K31.51,200
- 706 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$847K42.51,885
- 621 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$812K321,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.