- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 4,626 all time views
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $2,720,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $907
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling System: Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Whole House Fan, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Roof \ Clay, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Other Unit Location, View Type: Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12007012
- Zillow Home ID: 19494821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.7-3.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts University South home values will increase 9.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among University South homes, this home is valued 76.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Palo Alto, and 90.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
|656 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,116|
|1204 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.41M||2||1||1,020|
|1212 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.87M||2||1||872|
|1212 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.36M||2||1||872|
|1211 Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$1.85M||1||1||1,409|
|1218 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.41M||1||1||560|
|Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$1.31M||1||1||820|
|1205 Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$1.32M||2||1||1,012|
|1227 Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$1.83M||2||2||1,356|
|1226 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.36M||4||2||1,792|
|663 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.36M||2||1||780|
|671 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.32M||2||1||912|
|659 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.58M||2||1.2||1,105|
|1231 Byron St Palo Alto, CA||$1.59M||1||1||770|
|1234 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.24M||3||3||2,482|
|1150 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.27M||1||1||624|
|655 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.32M||5||4.5||3,600|
|700 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.6M||2||1||920|
|707 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.87M||3||3||1,268|
|1211 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.35M||3||2||1,638|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!