660 Mount Mary Dr, Green Bay, WI 543113 beds, 2 baths, 2,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
A ton of Character and Charm in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home with private wooded backyard. Immediately entering you will notice the unique parquet hardwood flooring, the crown moldings, and the very large living room. The dining area off the kitchen is open to the living room making it family and entertainment friendly. The kitchen has a ton of charm with adjoining hearth room that has a cozy wood-burning fireplace. Patio doors off the hearth room lead to a large concrete patio that looks out onto the beautiful backyard! The huge lower level has a wood-burning stone fireplace and is big enough for a family room, office and exercise room! Master Bedroom with private bathroom, storage shed, 2.5 stall garage!
Call Patrick Austin for a private showing: 920-595-0758
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 50102615
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,482 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21-1111-D-114-A
- Zillow Home ID: 51131311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 660 Mount Mary Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% less than in Green Bay, and 42% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 54311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Green Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54311 home values.
- 656 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$149K------
- 706 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$176K------
- 648 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$167K322,100
- 716 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$134K322,008
- 675 Saint James Cir Green Bay, WI$193K533,405
- 675 Saint James Cir Green Bay, WI$205K52.53,405
- 655 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$118K------
- 667 Saint James Cir Green Bay, WI$181K------
- 749 Laverne Dr Green Bay, WI$162K------
- 636 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$138K------
- 665 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$185K------
- 647 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$140K------
- Mt Mary Dr Green Bay, WI--------
- 726 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$200K------
- 653 Saint James Cir Green Bay, WI$149K------
- 761 Laverne Dr Green Bay, WI$157K------
- 639 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$132K421,832
- 650-652 Saint Martin Ct Green Bay, WI$202K------
- 705 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$126K------
- 630 Mount Mary Dr Green Bay, WI$143K332,589
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.