660 Northern Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 15 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $318,000
- Price/sqft: $605
- MLS #: 21420268
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Great Room, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tar & Gravel, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Forest/Woods
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,473 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 04911207
- Zillow Home ID: 19264317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 660 Northern Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 664 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$606K11624
- 658 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.57M432,394
- 656 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.69M33.52,945
- 654 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.3M32.52,139
- 668 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$957K221,164
- 652 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$631K11864
- 581 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$887K321,536
- 605 Glenwood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.02M132,083
- 711 Forest Way Mill Valley, CA$3.3M43.53,735
- 670 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$889K421,664
- 707 Forest Way Mill Valley, CA$2.68M43.53,493
- 651 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.1M44.53,212
- 665 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$941K331,560
- 607 Glenwood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.24M32.51,946
- 603 Glenwood Ave Mill Valley, CA$870K211,387
- 601 Glenwood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.33M332,166
- 667 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.16M321,606
- 579 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M43.51,958
- 669 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$930K321,554
- 678 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M22.52,205
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.