660 Snell St, Midland City, AL 363503 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The eat-in kitchen with Granite counter-tops is spacious and the pantry and cabinets offer plenty of storage space.The family room is a great place for entertaining. In the back yard there is a 12x12 storage shed w/covered deck that will be great for the handyman/gardener!
Zestimate is incorrect..not sure how to change it, also not sure how they came up with that price because it was already set before I even entered any information about the home.. So please do not pay attention to the "zestimate".
thanks for looking!
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116782120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 660 Snell Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 478 Hwy 134 Pinckard, AL$93K311,018
- 251 St Andrews Street Pinckard, AL$60K----1,161
- 186 Rana Dr Pinckard, AL$67K----1,295
- 117 St Andrews Street Pinckard, AL$77K----950
- 111 Rana Drive Pinckard, AL$69K----1,300
- 199 Rana Drive Pinckard, AL$92K----1,170
- 115 Rana Drive Pinckard, AL$90K----1,179
- 109 Fields Terrace Road Pinckard, AL$141K----1,919
- 101 Pinckard Hgts Circle Pinckard, AL$68K----1,294
- 292 Field Terrace Road Pinckard, AL$244K----2,351
- 146 E Hwy 134 Pinckard, AL$157K----2,296
- 128 Co Rd 47 Pinckard, AL$76K----1,346
- 120 Jeter Street Pinckard, AL$81K----1,008
- 258 Ranah Dr Midland City, AL$125K331,513
- 258 Ranah Pinckard, AL$111K331,513
- 220 Ranah Dr Midland City, AL$60K411,248
- 140 Ranah Drive Pinckard, AL$66K----1,282
- 62 Leon Circle Pinckard, AL$103K----1,610
- 97 St. Andrews St Pinckard, AL$74K221,408
- 90 Snell Street Pinckard, AL$345K----5,283
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.