660 Vermont St # B, San Francisco, CA 941071 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112916520
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 660 Vermont Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% greater than in San Francisco, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Potrero Hill home values.
- 654 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.13M211,331
- 666-668 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$2M323,720
- 648-650 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.57M--23,000
- 674 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.52M321,874
- 642-644 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--22,350
- 678 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--11,125
- 2218-2220 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.21M--11,240
- 658 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$742K11433
- 636 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.58M--32,723
- 656 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.19M211,249
- 630-632 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.1M211,420
- 2240 19th St San Francisco, CA$911K--1882
- 631 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$988K211,014
- 633 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$934K21954
- 627 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M311,180
- 635 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$978K21952
- 623 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$967K--1992
- 2242 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.24M221,266
- 619 San Bruno Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M211,285
- 624 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.32M--11,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!