6600 Darby Blvd, Grove City, OH 431233 beds, 2 baths, 2,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Lot depth: 196
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 230002284
- Zillow Home ID: 34054061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6600 Darby Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Grove City, and 110.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 6586 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$76K311,368
- 6624 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$94K211,008
- Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$77K311,399
- 6562 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$99K31.5864
- 6619 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$72K21576
- 6574 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$88K21.51,638
- 6656 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$76K311,116
- 6575 London Groveport Rd Grove City, OH$236K321,536
- 6657 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$68K211,021
- 6685 London Groveport Rd Grove City, OH$143K311,364
- 6601 London Groveport Rd Grove City, OH$92K411,136
- 6655 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$92K321,526
- 6660 Darby Blvd Grove City, OH$67K21993
Nearby Schools in Grove City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292