6600 Isla Del Rey Dr, El Paso, TX 799124 beds, 3 baths, 2,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nicely built homes with great landscaping and mountain view. Safe, quiet and great for walking in this neighborhood. Close to the EP Fitness Gym and stores like Walmart, Alberson's, Lowes, and Walgreen. It has the best schools in El Paso.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 449 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,731 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: C34099913501100
- Zillow Home ID: 27382597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6600 Isla Del Rey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in El Paso, and 4.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6604 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$239K42.52,526
- 6601 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$206K332,001
- 6605 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$209K422,203
- 6584 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$221K532,265
- 6608 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$225K422,197
- 6605 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$221K422,152
- 6589 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$217K322,278
- 6577 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$247K52.752,654
- 6609 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$191K--2.52,062
- 6609 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$250K532,651
- 6612 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$200K----2,331
- 6580 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$255K42.52,670
- 6585 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$235K432,349
- 6613 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$267K532,917
- 6604 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$288K--33,492
- 6600 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$194K422,180
- 6573 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$222K432,403
- 6613 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$205K322,221
- 6608 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$228K432,761
- 6608 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$233K432,761
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.