- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,528 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 21503654
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Extra Room \ Studio, Sewer \ Connected, Construction Status \ Existing, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, RV Parking \ None, Window Cover \ None, Water \ City Water, Breakfast \ Bar, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Style \ Ranch, Construction \ Brick, Fence \ Chain Link, Environmental Discl \ Military Airport Vct, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - R3, Security \ Bars, View \ None, Family Room \ Family Room, Status \ Active Contingent, Contingent \ Active Contingent, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Southeast
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 136250460
- Zillow Home ID: 8553814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Stella Mann home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Tucson as a whole. Among Stella Mann homes, this home is 39.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stella Mann, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.3% higher than in Tucson, and 235.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stella Mann home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stella Mann home values.
|6609 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,183|
|6565 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$116K||--||2||1,542|
|6600 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$103K||--||2||1,371|
|6608 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,769|
|6564 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,177|
|6602 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$83K||2||1||809|
|6617 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,184|
|6557 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$103K||--||1||1,323|
|6564 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,481|
|6608 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$83K||--||1||809|
|6616 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,178|
|6556 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,171|
|6556 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,336|
|6616 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,184|
|6625 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,183|
|6549 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,184|
|6624 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||4||2||1,177|
|6548 E 39th St Tucson, AZ||$119K||4||1||1,363|
|6601 E Nelson Dr Tucson, AZ||$127K||4||1.5||1,672|
|6548 E 38th St Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,189|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!