- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 398 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,670 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 21301881
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Colonial, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Finished Ceiling, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplace Description \ Electric Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Attic Stairway, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 217
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 491211130089000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1286178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46214 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46214 homes, this home is 38.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46214 home values.
|6535 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$116K||4||1.5||1,990|
|6603 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$107K||3||2||1,542|
|6530 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$83K||2||--||1,112|
|6520 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$90K||2||--||1,245|
|6536 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$101K||3||2||1,493|
|6521 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$161K||3||2||3,705|
|6665 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||1||1,440|
|6512 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||1||988|
|6546 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$86K||2||--||1,240|
|6602 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$72K||2||1||840|
|6614 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$110K||2||--||1,686|
|6675 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$102K||2||3||1,832|
|6501 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$122K||2||--||1,919|
|6532 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$117K||4||--||1,914|
|6616 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||--||1,393|
|6502 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||1.5||1,482|
|6556 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$101K||3||2||1,480|
|6525 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$72K||2||--||896|
|6515 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$100K||2||1||1,344|
|6527 Walton St Indianapolis, IN||$74K||2||--||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!