- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 459 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,462 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 550614
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Zoning \ R4, Land Use \ Subdivided, Roof \ Shingle, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Street Type \ Drive, Property Type \ RS, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Interior Features \ Live In Room, Landscape \ Front, Finance Considered \ VA, Exterior Features \ Walled Backyard, Lot Description \ Corner, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(s), Windows And Treatments \ No Treatments, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Interior Features \ Other See Remarks, Windows And Treatments \ Bars WO Release, Seller Assist Offered \ Yes, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Roof \ Pitched Flat, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Interior Features \ Master Up, Flooring \ Brick
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: C34099901101700
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 27379550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 79912 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among 79912 homes, this home is 24.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79912, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in El Paso, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 79912 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79912 home values.
|6605 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$164K||4||2.75||2,171|
|6601 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$180K||--||4||2,650|
|6601 Escondido Dr # A El Paso, TX||$110K||3||2||1,292|
|6601 Escondido Dr # B El Paso, TX||$119K||3||2||1,292|
|6605 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$142K||3||2||1,469|
|6605 Escondido Dr # A El Paso, TX||$104K||2||1||1,100|
|6600 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$178K||--||2||2,446|
|6525 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$188K||--||2||2,437|
|6609 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$156K||--||2||2,016|
|6604 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$147K||3||2||1,945|
|6605 Escondido Dr # B El Paso, TX||$136K||3||2||1,460|
|6517 Escondido Dr # B El Paso, TX||$128K||3||2||1,330|
|6517 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$177K||--||4||2,622|
|6619 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$98K||2||1||978|
|6609 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$99K||--||2||1,115|
|6457 Dawn Dr El Paso, TX||$151K||4||2||1,746|
|6608 Southwind Dr El Paso, TX||$166K||3||2||2,389|
|6517 Escondido Dr # A El Paso, TX||$128K||3||2||1,292|
|6601 Paseo Redondo Ave El Paso, TX||$176K||--||3||2,702|
|6627 Escondido Dr El Paso, TX||$94K||--||2||953|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.