A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 5,002 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $88,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Mfg/Mobile Housing, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cactus High, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Mfg Home Features \ Affidavit Affixture, Mfg Home Features \ Multi-Wide, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Septic, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 20051088
- Zillow Home ID: 7901746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85306 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Glendale as a whole. Among 85306 homes, this home is valued 23.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% less than in Glendale, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85306 home values.
|6602 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$63K||3||1||550|
|6611 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$125K||3||2||1,901|
|6612 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||--||--||--||672|
|6602 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$86K||--||--||--|
|13035 N 111th Ave Sun City, AZ||$80K||--||1||1,114|
|6535 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$70K||--||--||720|
|15625 N 66th Ave Glendale, AZ||$76K||--||--||1,060|
|6619 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$88K||--||--||1,440|
|6616 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$68K||--||--||550|
|15801 N 66th Ave Glendale, AZ||$115K||--||--||1,200|
|6620 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$91K||--||--||1,372|
|6603 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$74K||--||--||--|
|6621 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$84K||2||2||1,248|
|6613 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$61K||--||--||672|
|15613 N 66th Ave Glendale, AZ||$96K||--||--||--|
|15812 N 66th Ave Glendale, AZ||$115K||3||2||1,344|
|15809 N 66th Dr Glendale, AZ||$68K||--||--||696|
|15811 N 66th Ave Glendale, AZ||$89K||--||--||1,200|
|6619 W Carol Ann Way Glendale, AZ||$76K||--||--||1,248|
|6625 W Nancy Rd Glendale, AZ||$60K||--||--||550|
Nearby Schools in Glendale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!