6602 Houston St, Buena Park, CA 906203 beds, 2 baths, 1,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice neighborhood. Clean. No graffitii. Quiet peaceful. Mixed race neighbors, Caucasian, Hispanic, Indian, Korean, Black.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $411,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Detached garage, 2-story, 2-car garage, bedrm upstairs, bathroom sink & toilet, laundry room, staircase.
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Metal, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 26348108
- Zillow Home ID: 25342652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6602 Houston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% lower than in Buena Park, and 26.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buena Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90620 home values.
- 6580 Houston St Buena Park, CA$402K31.51,053
- 6612 Houston St Buena Park, CA$445K32.51,400
- 6601 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$405K21890
- 6591 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$412K221,236
- 6611 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$418K32970
- 6500 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$461K------
- 6622 Houston St Buena Park, CA$453K321,342
- 6572 Houston St Buena Park, CA$405K21804
- 7369 Cherokee Cir Buena Park, CA$441K321,189
- 6581 Mohican Dr Buena Park, CA$414K321,189
- 6632 Houston St Buena Park, CA$395K31886
- 6500 Houston St Buena Park, CA--------
- 6631 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$453K421,319
- 6600 Houston St Buena Park, CA--------
- 7357 Cherokee Cir Buena Park, CA$465K421,245
- 6579 Mohican Dr Buena Park, CA$453K421,245
- 6562 Houston St Buena Park, CA$397K221,101
- 6561 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$453K321,309
- 6641 Naomi Ave Buena Park, CA$463K421,319
- 6652 Houston St Buena Park, CA$400K21700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.