6603 Sherrod Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283144 beds, 3 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $56,600
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Lot depth: 234
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 9498711137
- Zillow Home ID: 53708932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6603 Sherrod Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Fayetteville, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 7105 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$102K421,632
- 6605 Sherrod Pl Fayetteville, NC$113K32.51,758
- 6607 Sherrod Pl Fayetteville, NC$138K322,050
- 7111 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$104K31.51,364
- 6609 Sherrod Pl Fayetteville, NC$117K32.51,713
- 6413 Kimridge Rd Fayetteville, NC$82K31.51,008
- 6612 Sherrod Dr Fayetteville, NC$70K311,056
- 6613 Sherrod Pl Fayetteville, NC$100K32.51,503
- 7108 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$70K321,050
- 7104 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$65K311,134
- 7112 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$69K311,008
- 7102 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$69K321,278
- 7115 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$70K321,008
- 7114 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$83K421,323
- 7100 Ryan St Fayetteville, NC$75K31.51,344
- 6407 Kimridge Rd Fayetteville, NC$103K41.51,761
- 6616 Sherrod Dr Fayetteville, NC$77K31.51,532
- 6529 Baldoon Dr Fayetteville, NC$67K311,008
- 6525 Baldoon Dr Fayetteville, NC$75K31.51,269
- 6533 Baldoon Dr Fayetteville, NC$74K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.