6604 Sardis Rd, Charlotte, NC 282704 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 18715108
- Zillow Home ID: 6272019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6604 Sardis Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lansdowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 40.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lansdowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lansdowne home values.
- 6600 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$264K432,706
- 6610 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$469K32.52,650
- 6510 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$428K322,483
- 6620 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 5428 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$287K322,279
- 6617 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$315K433,524
- 6619 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$403K54.53,698
- 119 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$398K322,951
- 5410 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$268K321,929
- 6631 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC--------
- 6500 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$382K533,044
- 129 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$387K52.53,800
- 6615 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$363K42.52,572
- 6605 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$309K42.52,702
- 5408 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$280K422,061
- 6614 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$351K42.52,702
- 6624 Glenleaf Ct Charlotte, NC$339K32.52,470
- 200 Bentley Oaks Ln Charlotte, NC$410K43.53,027
- 6501 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$2.32M557,300
- 5400 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$285K322,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.