6605 Cavalier Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $27,168
- Price/sqft: $16
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 0252000000
- Zillow Home ID: 44438473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6605 Cavalier Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 127.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% higher than in Jacksonville, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32208 home values.
- 6613 Cavalier Rd Jacksonville, FL$80K221,500
- 6614 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$94K321,700
- 6626 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K31.51,634
- 3111 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$59K31.51,246
- 6621 Cavalier Rd Jacksonville, FL$104K31.51,627
- 3104 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$103K321,515
- 6601 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$67K31.51,646
- 3110 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$98K432,226
- 6607 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$72K321,104
- 6615 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$116K31.52,232
- 6616 Cavalier Rd Jacksonville, FL$142K422,571
- 6629 Cavalier Rd Jacksonville, FL$48K311,316
- 6621 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K31.51,363
- 6640 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K322,068
- 3125 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$80K42.51,856
- 3124 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$66K321,304
- 6629 Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL$62K31.51,538
- 3114 Seine Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K331,974
- S Rhone Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 6635 Cavalier Rd Jacksonville, FL$58K31.5980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.