6605 Parkwood Dr, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $125,600
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 452 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Heat pump new in 2007, new triple pane windows in 2006, new roof and hot water heater in 2011
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 2926001380020001170000
- Zillow Home ID: 31470358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 6605 Parkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% higher than in South Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 6607 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$108K31.51,408
- 6598 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$121K311,026
- 6601 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$102K31924
- 6600 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$120K31.51,514
- 6596 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$151K422,100
- 6604 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$121K31.51,028
- 6606 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$112K311,400
- 6602 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$114K31.5924
- 6609 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$114K31.51,424
- 6602 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$127K31.51,531
- 6608 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$112K31.51,028
- 6600 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$105K31936
- 6599 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$120K31.51,514
- 6599 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$114K321,400
- 6601 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$137K42.51,866
- 6597 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$127K311,368
- 6597 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$109K311,200
- 6601 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$110K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!