- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6606 Latona Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462784 beds, 4 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 490435111013000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1199415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6606 Latona Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6602 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,280
- 6610 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K311,406
- 6614 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K522,034
- 5708 Streamside Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K31.52,052
- 6605 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K31.51,634
- 6615 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$106K311,354
- 5709 Windward Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K411,728
- 6583 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K322,256
- 5704 Streamside Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K311,406
- 6515 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$123K421,880
- 5712 Streamside Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K3--1,888
- 6625 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K3--1,390
- 6505 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$99K321,200
- 5713 Windward Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K332,080
- 6601 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K321,280
- 5618 Streamside Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K311,690
- 6622 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K412,068
- 6635 Echo Ln Indianapolis, IN$120K41.51,784
- 6605 Latona Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K41.52,016
- 5614 Streamside Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K321,178
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!