- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6606 Parkwood Dr, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 476 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 2926001380020001183000
- Zillow Home ID: 31470371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6606 Parkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in South Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 6604 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$120K31.51,028
- 6608 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$111K31.51,028
- 6601 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$138K42.51,866
- 6603 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$99K31.51,400
- 6599 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$114K321,400
- 6607 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$108K31.51,408
- 6605 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$127K32.51,654
- 6609 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$114K31.51,424
- 6602 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$113K31.5924
- 6610 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$115K31924
- 6597 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$127K311,368
- 6605 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$116K31.51,028
- 6611 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$173K42.52,160
- 6601 Parkwood Dr Lockport, NY$102K31924
- 6600 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$120K31.51,514
- 6598 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$120K311,026
- 6602 Royal Pkwy N Lockport, NY$126K31.51,531
- 6600 Royal Pkwy S Lockport, NY$116K31.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.